Digitalisation in Education
Possibilities of particitapion
Paper and presentation
Venue & Accomodation
Do you have troubles with booking best hotel for your stay?
Registration: 1. 1. 2022 – 25. 3. 2022
Abstract submission deadline: until 31. 1. 2022
Full paper submission deadline: until 20. 2. 2022
Review process: 1. 3. – 14. 3. 2022
Final paper submission deadline: 21. 3. 2022
Conference payment: until 25. 3. 2022
The best paper award
The best student’s paper award
The best presentation
The conference fee is CZK 2999, EUR 119 for participants, CZK 1999, EUR 79 for online participants. The fee includes access to the plenary session, workshops, conference sessions, a video recording of both days of the conference, conference proceedings, the list of participants and refreshments during the conference.
|Name of the bank||Československá obchodní banka, a.s.|
|Address of the bank||Radlická 333/150, 150 57 Praha 5|
|Account number CZK||197621416/0300|
|Account number EUR||244483950/0300|
|Payment identification||Name of the conference participant|
IDS Conference Papers: Submission Guidelines for Authors
Please send your papers by email only in the .doc (or .docx) format to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All papers will undergo a review process in the form of a double blind peer review, which means that every paper will be evaluated by two reviewers independently of one another. In the case that one of the reviewers states Rejected in their final decision, the editorial board must ask a third reviewer to conduct a review. If the third reviewer rejects the paper as well, it will not be published.
Reviewers have received instructions to judge the submitted papers in accordance with the following criteria:
- How does it benefit the given discipline
- Is the topic currently relevant
- Are the goals explicitly expressed
- Is the ‘literary review’ of good quality in relation to the stated goals and key words
- Are the selected scientific methods suitable in relation to the goals of the research project
- Are the results of the research valid
- Is the discussion carried out at a scientific level
- Are the conclusions reached by the author(s) adequate and sufficient
- Is language correctly used in the paper
- Does the paper follow the formal guidelines and the [TA]IMRAD scientific structure:
T – title
A – abstract
I – introduction
M – materials and methods
R – results
D – discussion
The paper should be 6 to 8 pages long, including the abstract. The paper should refer to significant sources, preferably to those scientific journals and conference proceedings listed in reviewed databases, such as Scopus and Web of Science. The format of your paper must correspond to the graphic structure of the template.
The template is available here: Paper template
The text must be written using the following: the Arial Narrow font (including titles and the names of the authors), size 12 letters, simple line spacing, and alignment into blocks. The text must be printable on A4-sized sheets of paper. Use italics to emphasize information. Quotations and citations must be in APA 6 style in accordance with the following web page:
(https://libguides.library.usyd.edu.au/ld.php?content_id=22193083). Do not use footnotes at the bottom of the page. No quotations nor citations are to appear in the abstract.
The papers will be published in the conference proceedings with an ISBN (international standard book number). Papers are accepted in the English language. The author(s) can use either British or American English, but should not mix the two styles.
The papers will be categorized in accordance with JEL Classification (https://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php).
By submitting the paper to the publication, the corresponding author confirms that:
- the submitted manuscript has not yet been published;
- she or he is the exclusive owner of the authors´ rights pertaining to the given manuscript;
- she or he has permission to use all material, the authors´rights of which belong to a third party.
Reviewers will be selected by the scientific board from among recognized experts, always in accordance with the topic of the paper.
The conference proceedings will be scientific board submitted for indexing to the Web of Science (WoS) database. In the years 2017 and 2018, the proceedings were also sent to this database.
The best papers will be selected for publication in the following scientific journals:
- Economics Management Innovation (EMI), (www.emijournal.cz)
- Critical Letters in Economics & Finance, https://arrow.tudublin.ie/clef/
- Forum Scientiae Oeconomia, http://ojs.wsb.edu.pl/
If a paper is selected for inclusion in EMI, it is necessary to broaden it thematically. The corresponding author will be informed of this fact by the conference organizer. The above-described citation style does not change in this case.
Bibliographical citation, list of references and other sources:
The use of citations in a paper in the text only:
- author, year (Taylor, 1991)
- author & author, year (Fisket & Taylor, 1991)
Direct quotation: author, year, page “text in quotation marks“ (Snyder 1983, p. 507)
The final list of references must be in alphabetical order and divided into the two categories of printed and electronic documents.